An electronic invoice to your e-mail address will be sent after we receive your order. The e-mail will be a confirmation of purchase. Please make sure to enter the correct e-mail address when placing the order. The order confirmation (receipt) also serves as a guarantee of proof of purchase.
Peter Minuit accept payments through both credit or debit cash. You can also pay by Apple Pay, Net banking, and Wallets. Your card details are sent directly to the bank and cannot be read or accessed by anyone other than your bank. There is no extra charge for card payments.
Repair or replacements will be charged in the following cases, even in the warranty term:
- Failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.)
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Failure or damage caused by fire or water, or a natural disaster such as for example an earthquake
- Esthetic changes that occur during normal wear and tear and aging (minor scratches, etc.; on the case and/or crystal, alteration of the color on the wristband and the peeling of the plating)
- In case the retail store and the purchase date are not indicated on the warranty, or if this information has been rewritten
- If the warranty is not submitted along with the watch.
- Battery replacement will be charged even during the warranty term.
- The case, dial, hands, crystal, watchband or other parts thereof may be replaced with substitutes if the originals are not available.